Embedded Systems Test Automation Engineer
Here at HILSTER, we're developing next generation test automation systems for embedded systems
for leading industrial companies based on HILSTER TestBench.
HILSTER is seeking Embedded Systems Test Automation Engineers that have experience in Python and embedded systems and love to automate things.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and develop next generation test automation solutions for industrial companies
- Develop input/output extensions for customers
- Develop and vearify tests for complex embedded systems to be run in continuous integration
- Extend HILSTER TestBench
- Review Pull-Requests
- Share knowledge with the team
What you bring to the table:
- Fluent in Python and able to design, implement and verify code
- Knowledge in embedded systems
- A sense of software quality
- Ability to quickly become familiar with new technologies
- Ability to use Linux and Windows
- You should have heard about Docker, Git, Jenkins and "hardware-in-the-loop"
- You should speak English or German
- Good communication with customers
- Work in an innovative environment
- Completely flat structure based on team work
- A highly skilled team
- Interesting and entertaining projects
- Flexibility when required
- Opportunity to work in a relaxed environment with a great bunch!
- Ergonomic chairs